fredag den 12. april 2013

PuCcios wonderful baby pictures.

English:
I can't wait to get Frayas pictures taken when we are in Italy this summer.

My husband Paolos cousin, "Puccio" Andrea Ballaratti, is an amazing self taught photographer. I really admire his work. Recently I got myself together to ask him if he would take pictures of Fraya and us when we are in Italy this summer. I'm so excited that he said yes! It'll be nice to have something a little more special from when she's little, than the usual I-phone pictures retouched with Instagram filters.

The pictures are of our niece of second degree... cousin Chiaras little girl.
And I don't know the baby on the other pictures. I just think they are fantastic, and I love the themes. Life is a journey... And he has just begun his.

You can see more of Andreas pictures here

Danish:
Jeg kan næsten ikke vente til vi skal have taget billeder af Fraya når vi er i Italien til sommer.

Min mand Paolos fætter, "Puccio" Andrea Ballaratti, er en rigtig dygtig autodidakt fotograf. Jeg beundrer virkelig hans billeder.
Jeg fik for nylig endelig spurgt ham om han vil tage billeder af Fraya næste gang vi ses. Og jeg er så glad for at han sagde ja! Det bliver dejligt at have nogen billeder, som er lidt mere specielle fra når hun er lille, end de sædvanlige i-phone billeder med instagram filter på.

Billederne er af vores niece af anden grad... kusine Chiaras lille pige.
Jeg kender ikke den anden baby. Men jeg synes de er fantastiske billeder. Jeg elsker temaet. Livet er en rejse... og han er lige begyndt på sin.

Du kan se flere af Andreas billeder her





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar